Wednesday, August 17, 2011

K-Mart Haul!

Red short sleeve top. Coral ruffle tank.
When's the last time you went to K-mart? I hardly ever go to K-mart. Teddy and I had some free time last Sunday afternoon after lunch at Salsaria's and since we were practically already there we decided to go in for a bit. I am so glad that we did! They had tons of stuff on clearance!
3/4 sleeve tops with keyhole tie
 None of the clothes were more than $5 a piece!







Brown tiered skirt. Black bootcut jeans







Four scarves and Black and brown crossbody bag
Cell phone holder/wallet/wristlet. Earrings

Accessories were on sale too!





Revlon photoready concealer and compact makeup
Revlon nail polish in 'Black with Envy'

And, of course I visited the makeup department!

I love everything I got and am thinking about going back for more! Don't write off K-mart just yet! :)














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...