Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Confessions

Hey stranger! Long time no blog!  To get back into the groove of blogging, I feel I must bare my soul and confess a few things. Here goes! 

I confess.....

As I write this I have Get Into the Groove by Madonna in my head! "Get into the groove. Boy you've got to prove your love to meeeeeeee! Yeah!"

I seriously considered stopping blogging again. But something keeps bringing me back to it. Sometimes it feels like just one more thing to do, but at the end of the day I really do enjoy the process of it and I want my blog to succeed. 

My current home is the first place that I've felt like decorating myself. My previous homes (aside from my parents house) I didn't do anything to decorate. I have a few ideas of what I want to do, but mostly I feel lost and have no idea what I'm doing! 

I wish I would have potty trained B before we moved so that I could ask my mom for help. 

Speaking of potty training, I'm currently losing at it! B is more interested in getting into everything in the bathroom and flushing the toilet, not going potty. 

Lately I've been counting down the hours until naptime and then I count down the hours until bedtime. 

Some days I want to be the one to go to work and Teddy can be the at home parent. 

My biggest motivation to go to church tonight is to be able to get away from B for an hour! 

The coolest thing about living in a larger city is having a Target and a Chili's 5 minutes away! 
--------

I think that's enough soul baring for one day! I'm looking forward to getting my grove back and putting out some great posts for you. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day! 

3 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

ummm, so I had one of those moments today. I feel like crap and was staring at my inbox, which looked like a job in itself, and looking at my blogger account and not wanting to post another post. BUT ... I agree ... you have those moments and then you move on. and you blog. and you love it.
keep it up ... I love your blog!

T said...

I remember the days of counting minutes until naps and bedtimes, sometimes wondering if I was doing anything useful at all and flipping coins with the kid's dad to see who got to cut the grass while the other one had to be the parent for an hour! All I can say is it will pass. And B will learn to use the potty when you least expect it. I guarantee you do not need to worry about whether or not you will have to receive calls from school needing you to come and change diapers! :)

Ariel @ Dreams To Do said...

Welcome back! :-) I know all about counting down the minutes to bed/naptime, so don't feel guilty! Just take it all one day at a time (and take a break every chance you get). As for potty training... don't stress! I drove myself CRAZY potty training my daughter and then decided to just take a break from it. A couple months later we hit it hard and she was trained in 2 days. It'll happen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...