Monday, April 16, 2012

Link Love

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Here are my favorite blog posts from the past week!


Beauty by Arielle showed us a trial run of her wedding hair and makeup, that she is doing herself!   


Amanda, from A Little Powder. did a a beautiful look using the NYX Rust trio. 


Lauren, a contributor of The Beauty Bunny, shared some beauty regrets that, sadly, I also have! At least I know better now. 


Is there finally a dupe for Chanel's peridot nail polish? Go to Polish Insomniac and see for yourself! 

Add your link to the blog hop at Blog Love Therepy and find even more fab blogs to read! 


Lastly, Framed Frosting is new blog that I found this week. It's creator is an adorable college girl named Danielle.She does beauty, fashion, DIY and more. This blog is one to watch and she's doing a massive giveaway right now! 


This week I hope to do a review, a wearable color post, and an inner beauty post. If you want to be notified of new posts, I'd love it if you followed! Just click on one of the links to the right under 'Follow'. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great link post :), Will check out these blogs.

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

NEED TO CHECK EM OUT!

Dorothy said...

thanks for sharing the blogs with us~ :) will definately check them out

http://dorothyslittlewonderland.blogspot.com

Sashka said...

Cute post! Found you through the blog hop!
Please check out my blog and follow if you like what you see!

mybeautymemoirs.blogspot.com

xo

Rosalba Suarez said...

Hey, thank you for visiting my blog. I just updated hope you get to visit again and follow if you like I will follow back. Thanks
www.awindowthatsparkles.blogspot.com

DY&Roe said...

We just awarded you with a blog award!
Check out our blog to find out what =))) roedybeauty.blogspot.com

xo

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I'm stopping by from the BHE blog hop! Hope you can take a minute to check out my blog! http://acostaeveli.blogspot.com/p/5-day-blog-hop.html Have a great weekend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...