Friday, April 13, 2012

Review: Benefit Finding Mr. Bright


Do you like Benefit? Do you want to try out some different products without paying the high price tag of a full size? Look for a kit! Lots of the higher end make up brands put together value kits. It's a great way to try out a new brand!


A few months ago I picked up this little box of happiness! Benefit's Finding Mr. Bright contain's four mini size products that are essential for a bright and luminous complexion:
Erase Paste- a brightening concealer (love it for concealing under eye circles!)
Highbeam- a liquid highlighter (A perfect highlight for cheeks, browbone, and cupid's bow)
Posie Tint- a poppy pink cheek and lip stain (So pretty! I've mentioned this a few times already!)
Girl Meets Pearl- a golden pink liquid pearl for the face (my least favorite in the kit. It gives a pretty glow to the skin, but isn't something I think to use on a regular basis)
*Also included in the kit, is an instruction manual detailing how to use each product. (I'd show mine, but a certain little boy got a hold of it!) 


This kit retails for $27 at Ulta. That breaks down to $6.75 per item, which is well worth it in my opinion! The products are mini sizes, but I've had these for close to three months and have hardly made a dent in them. I can see these lasting a long time for me. I will probably purchase the full sizes of all but the Girl Meets Pearl. Or I may look for another kit! 


Do you buy higher end makeup in kits like this? Or do you take the plunge and get the full size? 


P.S. Stay tuned for a more in depth review of these products! 

12 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

ooooo nice!

S.Lennyn82 said...

I dont own this set but I own everything in it and love it all..Big benefit fan:)
Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

Diary of a Closet Gamer said...

I really like Benefit, but like you, I don't want to spend the $$ for the full sized product, just so I can try it out and see if it works for me. Sephora has a ton of Benefit minis - Bad Gal Lash Mascara, Hoola Bronzer, Pore Professional set - tons!

I can't wait to see your review on everything!

Unknown said...

I dont like the concealer but the rest of the stuff I really like.
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

Great value! I used to love Benefit and then went off them but in the last couple of years, they brought out some great stuff. Love girl meets pearl

my mini bag said...

OMG. thanks so much for this review. I definitely will try to pick one up when I drop by Ulta.

New follower from the blog hop. Hope you visit my blog when you get the chance
http://myminibag.blogspot.com

Giada Beauty said...

Congrats Jaimee! You have been awarded!
Check out my blog post for details.
Versatile Blogger Award

sleepandwater said...

I didn't think about dividing the price by the number of products - it does turn out to be quite reasonable and a great way to sample Benefit products :)

Natalie said...

I have thought about buying one of the benefit kits but it always seemed too pricey. But after reading your post, I think I will try it.
You have a lovely blog! I found you through the blog hop and I follow you!
Could you check out my blog as well?
http://college-girl77.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

Great set!

Following your blog now dear!

xoxo,

http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

Cindy

Kassi said...

I still need to try out that erase paste. My under eye circles are the bane of my existence :)

Stephanie C. said...

I've always thought that these kits are the way to go with Benefit- it seems like you get a much better deal than the full-sized product. Someday I need Girl Meets Pearl, it looks so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...