Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Beauty Blog Hop and What's Coming Up This Week

Hello all! I hope that you had a great weekend! I had a wonderful weekend, complete with an unplanned date night! :)


Coming up this week, I only have a couple of things planned. Another product rave and Thankful Thursday are the only things that I for sure have in mind. I do have some new Wet N Wild goodies that I may review and swatch, but I make no promises on that one! It's kind of a pain photographing swatches! I may also do a weightloss challenge update. We shall see! :)


Lastly, I am participating in the Monday Beauty Blog Hop over at Nykki's Mane Blog and in another blog hop at Seven Things Beauty. Click the links for more info and to add your blog to the hop! 


If you are visiting from the hop, thanks for checking out my blog and please leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :)


Have a great week! 





2 comments:

StefanieArocha said...

Awesome!

GlamKitten88 said...

I love Thankful Thursdays!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...