Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FOTD~ Keeping it Simple

Hello and Happy Hump day!
I had a few errands to run today and thought I'd share my simple face of the day! It was nice to get dressed and put on makeup for a change today! As a stay at home mom, my uniform consists mainly of sweats, ponytails, and chapstick :)


Oh! And I am rocking my glasses today! I don't usually like to wear them out of the house, but it's just one of those days. If you wear contacts you know what I mean! Don't I look studious?!
Keep reading for what I used on this smart looking face! :)




Here's what I used to make it happen:


Face
~ Rimmel fix and perfect pro primer(not pictured)
~ Neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye perfecter- on under eyes and other dark spots and blemishes.
~ Neutrogena mineral shears powder foundation- A light dusting all over
~ NYC smooth skin bronzing powder in Sunny- A light dusting all over


Eyes
~ Maybelline define a line brow pencil(not pictured)
~ ELF mineral eye primer(not pictured)
~ Pixi eye shadow in Champagne Glow- All over the lid
~ Pixi endless silky eye pen in Black Noir- on tightline
~ Rimmel volume accelerator mascara in Extreme Black


Lips
~ Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in Vintage Pink
~ Wet N Wild mega slicks lip gloss in 560A (clear)

On the rare days that I wear my glasses, I generally keep my makeup minimal like this. Honestly I just don't know what else to do. I really should try some different things so that I can wear my glasses more.... I smell another blog series! 


If you wear glasses, how do you wear your makeup? If you're interested in more posts about make up for glasses leave a comment letting me know! I will probably do it anyway, but knowing that the interest is out there will motivate me to get it done in a timely manner ;)


Thanks for reading and have a terrific day!
xoxo, J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...