Friday, September 30, 2011

Green Smokey-ish eye


If you haven't noticed, I am slightly obsessed with the color green right now. This is my green smokey-ish eye.



Products used:
Face-
Rimmel fix and perfect pro primer-002
Revlon photo ready concealer-light 002
Maybelline mineral power powder foundation- Classic Ivory
Everyday minerals bamboo face powder-yellow to set concealer under they eyes
NYC bronzer-sunny applied lightly all over to give me a little color
Wet N Wild color icon blusher- heather silk (berry color)

Eyes
ELF mineral eye primer
Wet N Wild idol eyes cream shadow pencil- in Envy (shimmering green) applied all over lid, stopping just before the crease.
Wet N Wild 8 pan eyeshadow palette- Comfort zone
Shade 1 all over the lid and along the lower lash line
Shade 2 blended through the crease and outer corner
Shade 3 smudged along upper lashline and outer corner of lower lashline(over top of eyeliner)
Shade 4 under browbone and inner corner(tearduct area)







Cover Girl outlast smoothwear eyeliner-espresso(Dark Brown) on upper lashline and lower lashline(about halfway in).
L'oreal Voluminous mascara-carbon black

Lips- NYC lip sliders tinted lip balm-Sugar rush(berry color).

I am especially in love with green eye looks right now. I feel like green looks really good with my brown eyes. I also really like how it looks with my new red hair!
I also want to mention that the Wet N Wild eyeshadows are awesome! They are nicely pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend. They can be a little powdery and that can cause some fall out. As long as you tap off the excess shadow from your brush, it usually isn't a problem! Wet N Wild products are found in many stores, however the 8 pan palettes are only found in Walmart and Walgreens (I got mine at Walgreens).

Thanks for reading!
xoxo, J

2 comments:

Sarah Watkins said...

Beautiful look! Green is my favorite color so you know I'll be trying this out!

InspiredBeauty said...

Thank you! I'm so glad you like it! I am obsessed with green lately!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...