Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Make up freebies!

I checked the mail today and what did I find...a free HD lip color from Milani!

Milani HD Advanced Lip Color in 'Cotton Candy'
This applies very smooth and is super creamy. It feels very nice on the lips, is moisturizing, and has a pleasent vanilla scent.

                         

I absolutly love the color I received! It's a very pretty bubble gum pink. It applies a little more shear than the swatch, but the swatch shows what it can build up to. I think this looks great on it's own but if you wanted to tone it down you could wear it over a darker or more neutral lip liner.
These lip colors retail around $8.99. I will be picking up a few more of these!

So, how did I recieve this wonderful lippie for free? Milani frequently hosts give aways through their facebook page. Simply 'Like' Milani and be on the lookout for the give aways! Since 'liking' Milani I have won a mineral baked blush and this lip color. Not too shabby huh?



1 comment:

Kassi said...

Love it! I really love their luminouso blush, so pretty! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...