Monday, May 21, 2012

Tarte: Romancing the Glow

Just in time for summer vacation, Tarte has released an eye and cheek palette! Tarte's Romancing the Glow Face Palette is a QVC exclusive limited edition palette. Meaning, once it's gone it's gone!
I'm not usually a sucker for cute packaging, but I really like this packaging! It's very natural and pretty looking.


The palette includes:
Shimmering Powder in Champagne
Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
12 Hour Blush in Romantic
6 eyeshadows in Pearl, Sandstone, Cafe Brazil, Sunset, Tropical Bronze, and Turquoise

Eyeshadows swatched over bare skin (no primer)  in sunlight
This is a great little palette. The face powders are the stars in this palette for me. The blush is a beautiful rosy pink with gold shimmer. It's nicely pigmented and easy to blend. I can't say if it lasts the full 12 hours (I don't typically have my make up on that long) but it does last the 6 or 7 hours that I wear it. It has some glitter, but most of it falls away when blended onto your face. The bronzer gives a nice tan glow without making you look orange. And the highlighter is very pretty too! Overall the eyeshadows are soft and easy to blend. They aren't super pigmented but they are buildable. The shade pearl has some glitter in it, which I'm not crazy about but it's not a deal breaker. 
This would be a perfect gift for any woman in your life, or for yourself! And is a perfect travel palette. All you need is this, your face makeup, mascara, and a lip color and you're good to go! 
It sells exclusively on QVC and is $39.98.
Sandstone all over lid, Sunset in the crease, Cafe Brazil along the lash line. Romance blush on cheeks
Eyes and Cheeks are from this palette. I do have the bronzer on, but I'm a little washed out by the sunlight in this photo. 
And that's all I have to say about that... :) 


Have a terrific day and thank you for reading! 

6 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

Love that palliate!

Unknown said...

Very nice, I love Tarte!

Laura Darling said...

I love those browns! So pretty!

Sarah Hartley said...

I love it. The shimmer in the colors is so much fun for summer.

Unknown said...

Just received a a bunch of Cheek Tints and Lipsurgence from Tarte. Love them! xo

Aspiring Kennedy said...

It's great to have all the colors i one handy compact. I'm right there with you, sometimes cute packaging can make all the difference when deciding on a purchase.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...