Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Tuesday

Hey you! This is just a random post talking about random things....


Number one: This blog, yes my little bitty blog now has 100 followers (via GFC) !!
Number two: ......I just can't....it's too easy. Insert your preferred 'number two' joke here. I was thinking Austin Powers, not the bathroom! 


Number three: The hubs and I went back to Louisville over the weekend and we think we've found a house! We found a nice little house on a nice little street, owned by a nice little family! We're going to rent for a bit until we get acquainted with the area. We're really excited about it! If you are from the Louisville area, I want to talk to YOU! We know NO ONE in the area! We'll be moving in June!


Number four: In case you hadn't noticed, the last few posts have not  been beauty related. My life and interests consist of much more than make up and I've found myself wanting to write different types of posts. Inspired Beauty will be transitioning from a beauty blog to a blog that I would categorize as Beauty, Fashion, and Life.  I will still write primarily beauty related content, but there will be more too! I'm  hoping to change up the look of the blog as well. I'm seriously considering hiring someone to do this. I don't know that I have the time or desire to do it myself! If you know a great designer, send me their way! 


Number five: I'm a little tired of counting....
 1,2,3 count with me! Ah ah ah ah! 
Lastly, I want to say Thank You! to all of my readers.
 I blog because I enjoy it, but it is also nice to know that someone else is reading it and enjoying it. Thank you for your comments. I know I'm not the best at responding to comments, but I'm trying to be better about that. And just as a heads up, my postings are bound to be a little sporadic over the next month or so.  They always are, but I'm sure it will be a little worse while we're moving. I'll try to plan ahead, but you know me (or you don't, but I know me) plans don't always go according to plan! 


If you have any ideas or suggestions about blog posts, moving, Louisville, blog design, or my hair color (seriously, I need a new look) please let me know! You can comment on this blog, Facebook me, Tweet me, or send me an email (inspired_beauty@hotmail.com) !


Talk again soon! :) 

P.S. Would you take my poll pretty please? It only has four lonely little votes! Just go to the top of the page and look to the right! Thank you! :) 

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on reaching the 100 followers. very esciting. I will be 102. I really like your blog and BTW I really like the direction you've decided to head your blog into. I really like your name as well. "Inspired Beauty" it's very catchy and I love it. I have a feeling that you will make friends very quickly in Louisville you seem like the kind of person that people would be drawn to. :)
happy tuesday! www.findyoursparkle2.com

Rosie said...

Congratulations on reaching 100 followers and welcome over to the book club, blog hop with me & Katlyn. I can't wait to start reading the book.

We must have reached 100 followers on the same day. FATE! I have added myself to your list of followers.

Rosie
(http://craftbotics.blogspot.com)

Tiffany said...

Wow congratulations on 100 followers! That is amazing. Proud that my little picture is in there lol :)xxx

tbatebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Diary of a Closet Gamer said...

Congrats on the 1-0-0!!! I think that it's a great idea to branch out and talk about things because beauty can sometimes get a *gasp* boring! I look forward to your other posts! Keep up the awesome job!

Lais said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers! :) That is such a great accomplishment. I thought I had followed you a while back and when I saw I wasn't... I was quite upset with myself! lol! Keep up the great work. Looking forward to more of your posts... and also congrats on finding a house.

Rachel G. said...

Congrats!!!! That's awesome and you deserve it beautiful!!! oxox!!

Rachel G. said...

Oh! btw, my husband is going to be going to Louisville tomorrow for work. He's going to be there for a month. He knows a lot of people there too. I'll ask him a lot of questions for you : )

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

congrats on your 100 followers! i'm number 103 :)

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

Congrats!!! Youre so cute!! loved this!

Tamara Lynn Photography said...

Congrats!!! Also, it's awesome to post a wide range. It's all still inspiring and beautiful, like you lovely! Check out my post, gave you a little link love in it since you made me smile on Facebook :) Oh I did your poll too. I use Pinerest for my art and for my blog. It's a great networking site if you have a lot of images.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

saaaaweeet for 100! i should have honored you last night with a drink. ok, i'll do that tonight. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm a new follower and can't wait to look around your blog. I would love if you followed me back at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com/

Frances said...

Congratulations on 100 followers! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Frances

Jen @ frazzled 5 said...

Congrats on 100 followers!!!!
Glad to be your newest follower over from Craftbotic May Book Club!
Hope to get to know you this month!
Hugs, jen @ f5

Unknown said...

Congrats on finding a house!! Loving your site!! Found you on the blog hop!! Showing you some love across the social networks <3

xo, Jersey Girl

http://hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

favatat said...

Hi love that you wrote a post about hitting 100 followers. I just hit 10 myself and I was so excited..hahaha.. here's my link http://www.tammyfavata-hairstylist.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

♥ Shia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...