Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Indroduction

Welcome to J's Beauty Corner! My name is Jaimee. I am just a regular girl with a love of all things beauty. For this blog I am planning to post hauls, reviews, FOTD, OOTD (if I get the courage), monthly favorites, and possibly tutorials. I am also going to be doing a project 10 pan very soon and will post details about that later.
I have always enjoyed wearing makeup, but in the past year my love for it has really grown. I stumbled upon a makeup tutorial on youtube and could not stop watching them. I love buying and trying new products and rediscovering forgotten ones. I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences.
I am by no means a makeup artist, like I said, I'm just a normal girl and these are my thoughts and experiences. I think that about sums up my intro. Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...